Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Busy Saturday

So last Saturday was the day to have parties! I ate so much munching away at things while chatting throughout the day. I had Leigh Anne's Tea Party Bridal Shower, Jonathan's graduation from South Texas, and Michelle's surprise birthday party.

1) Leigh Anne= very cute tea party! I love asparagus wrapped in prosciutto! Good finger foods and then Tres leche cake.

2) Jonathan= had fajitas from pappasitos, tamales, queso, and another cake- vanilla with chocolate marbled in.

3) Michelle= more good finger food (I tried sticking with the veggie tray by this point because I was already stuffed but couldn't help but munch when everyone around you is). good meatballs, pico, etc. The "lazy" daisy oatmeal cake was really good!

Overall- busy day going from one house to the next and eating all day long. Fun times with food and friends as cheesy as that sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment