Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hokkido

So after posting on here about the trendy sushi places and how I would rather go to cheap hole in the walls with good sushi, my cousin, John, told me that I should try Hokkido in Bellaire (not West U/Bellaire- Chinatown Bellaire). So on Friday, I asked my other cousin, Christie, to take me to Harwin and around those shops. There are tons of dresses down there and other little goodies. Didn't find anything that I liked and would want to buy but we were starving and headed to Hokkido for lunch. Christie said she loves that chicken and I ordered some tempura sushi (she doesn't enjoy raw sushi). I was trying to pay but she tricked me, told me that you pay after your meal but she lied!!! I'll get you back Christie! Anyways- it is a cute place, small, order your food at the counter, they bring it out to you, miso soup and tea is included in whatever you order. I do like this place and would come back the next time I'm in the area (every other weekend or so). This place is also in the same shopping center as the Dim Sum King- another great recommendation by my cousin John for good cheap food! That will have to be another post though because I was too busy eating there, I forgot to take pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment