Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Banana Bread w/ Chocolate chunks

So I saw this recipe and wanted to give it a try. I started baking this thing at like 1:30 in the morning...so I kind of forgot about it and let it bake too long. I'm sure if I was watching it more carefully, it would be much better. It still turned out really moist and flavorful. A recipe I would keep and use again. One year at Baylor I got into making banana bread and made it often. I haven't really made it since then.. until now.

Ingredients: sugar, butter, bananas, eggs, salt, flour, baking soda, & chocolate.

I couldn't find the electric mixer last night so I had to cream the sugar and butter by hand... I think my arms got a good work out! I also don't have a sifter and had to use a small sieve to sift the flour and baking soda three times before folding it in. Next baking purchase: sifter!

No comments:

Post a Comment