Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Eventful Friday..

So I had a very long and eventful Friday. Too much to write about but we did go to Cedar Creek for lunch! I wanted to have another Ahi Tuna Steak sandwich and so I asked if we could go to Dry Creek. We've been to Onion Creek and Dry Creek, but I didn't know that they opened another one- Cedar Creek. Their menu is very similar to that of Dry Creek's so I still got what I wanted. I like the atmosphere of Cedar Creek more than the other two. It has a lot more room and has nice tvs, fans, fire pit, etc outside. This is a nice place to grab some lunch and sit outside when the weather's nice! We'll be back sometime or another.

1) Ahi Tuna Steak Sandwich- medium rare tuna + spicy cilantro mayo
2) The Duke - basically a buger/frito pie
3) The Dutchess- burger + chili + cheese




No comments:

Post a Comment