Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Crawfish!!

So Ryan & I have started to take Lexus out to the dog park on Highway 6 and I really enjoy taking her. She cracks me up and has now become a pretty good swimmer!! Still skiddish around other dogs and comes to check in on Ryan and me everytime other dogs get too close. I think she has pragmatic issues and could use a doggie social group lol. After the first time we took her there, we stopped by a place called Hank's crawfish. I think it's hard to find a place that serves really good boiled crawfish, but this is our place!!!! We love it- wish it had more of the crawfish seasoning but it's a good mix of the way cajun places do it and how Vietnamese people do it. Just spicy enough to make you make that weird spicy noise while you eat it and enough to keep going. This past weekend, when we took her again (I am going to try to take her each weekend or so) and stopped by to pick up some as a treat for ourselves. We were worried that it wouldn't be as good as the first one, but it was still good.




We aren't regulars but this will become my regular place to get crawfish.

2 comments:

  1. are you seriously drinking clamato INTERROBANG.



    SICK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to try it. I like michelada's from restaurants. That thing is pretty gross though.

    ReplyDelete