Thursday, February 5, 2009

P.O.'s

Last week on Wednesday I think, Kimmy felt like having a burger, so we decided to go to P.O.'s. My family used to go there every other month or so when we first moved out to Cypress, so I've got plenty of memories of greasy burgers and playing pinball there after baseball games and stuff. I decided to try the ostrich burger that they have there to tell you all how it is. It is... thin and dry and not very flavorful, I wouldn't recommend it. I wouldn't really recommend it. They have Buffalo burgers too though, and those are usually pretty good. Kimmy got a regular Bacon Cheeseburger, which I think they call a Bob burger there, and that was much better. I'll rate it as a "meh, good enough to try once," but childhood memories have me ending back up there every once in a while when I'm in Cypress.



No comments:

Post a Comment