Friday, August 28, 2009

late

There have been a lot of changes lately and we keep falling behind on posting... but we're still trying! I thought we had a post about a trip to Seoul Garden before...ah ha! I found it here: Seoul. This is where my sister, Huong, first took my family to eat Korean food and it has been our normal place to go to when we want Korean food. Seoul Garden is good but the service can suck and they can be sort of picky about things, so this time I wanted to try a different Korean place. After looking up some things, I read nicer reviews for Korea Garden (seriously across the street from Seoul). Gave it a shot- good food, very nice staff, no one pushing us to order certain amounts, but no soup included in the mix of things. I think I like the side dishes better at Seoul though. If you're a newcomer to trying Korean food and going w/o someone who does- I would try out Korea Garden because they are nicer and speak better English...

The other photos are from our trip to Super H Mart after dinner. Fun supermarket to check out!

Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer

No comments:

Post a Comment