Sunday, April 19, 2009

Baby Barnaby's

So we were too hungry and forgot to take photos of our food, but I decided to post about it anyways- especially since Ryan just posted like 4 times! We didn't even think about taking photos until we ate about half of our food and Jonathan reminded us that we didn't take pictures. Normally on Sunday's - Ryan and I are usually with my family and we go out to visit my mom and have lunch with my dad and sister. Dad has been working crazy amounts of overtime lately and ended up going into work at 6am this Sunday so our normal routine was postponed. I drove down to Ryan's and wanted to get some brunch. Jonathan, Ryan, and I were going to go try Black Walnut Cafe, but they stopped serving breakfast at 11 and it was like 12:30. So, we ended up going to Baby Barnaby's instead. The original Barnaby's and Baby Barnaby's are actually right next to each other- we walked in, sat down, and saw a lunch menu and realized we were in the original Barnaby's instead of the Baby one that only serves breakfast. We got up and went through the door and we're now in the patio area of Baby Barnaby's. You write your name on the wait list on a clipboard hanging on a post and just wait... It's a pretty small place but had good food. I had corn beef hash and eggs, Ryan had green eggs (eggs with spinach and artichokes, chicken apple sausage - probably the BEST sausage we have ever had) and potatoes, and Jonathan had french toast with bacon and potatoes. The other one we wanted to try was the Lox platter (smoked salmon, tomatoes, red onion, capers, cream cheese, and a toasted bagel). I wouldn't mind going back here for breakfast/brunch again, but there are so many other good brunch places out in this area to try that we might not.

Here are some photos taken from google:


and someone took a photo of their green eggs so I stole it:


No comments:

Post a Comment